SPL 1.03% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Sale - buy 3 get 3 free, page-34

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    And there's the nub of it Antibotter. Speculation from you, me and everyone else thanks to the habitual weasel worded obfuscations Jackie and clown car of a board continue to release. We all know that she has a clear and unambiguous responsibility to keep her shareholders informed of material events affecting the stock price, yet here we are again. Nothing! Absolute silence from the company. If it wasn't for the obsessive research conducted by Antibotter we'd know next to bugger all about what's happening in SPL. How's that for a state of affairs with an ASX listed company?

Jackie and her mates need to go, they are simply out of their depth in the business world and that's become abundantly clear over the past 3 years. She simply doesn't have the necessary skillset to make a success of this, and worse, she doesn't seem to have the sense to hire anyone who could. Hubris? Monstrous hubris? It appears so to me.

The time is long overdue to handover the reins to a competent and experienced business person. If she had the slightest self awareness left in her, she would realise that it's in her financial interest as well as ours to do so. Hiding behind the excuse of corporate confidentiality doesn't cut it anymore. You've done your lab job, had you day, now move on Jackie. You've got nothing worthwhile left to offer.
    Last edited by Tobes1234: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $22.92K 232.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236173 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.