NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Same product?, page-42

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i think the mistake being made, is thinking Noise Cancellation and SUPER Intelligent Noise Cancellation are the same thing. Being able to actively adjust the level of noise cancellation, so you can ride your bike in the middle of traffic on a Sunday morning whislt listening to music, but still being able to hear the surrounding traffic and the abuse that drivers buy dish out ; )

so yes, huge market of headphones lots of competitors

relatively busy/few competitors in the market of wireless noise cancellation headphones

in the space of SINC.....well that's our niche....only one or two competitors.....and we are first to market.....officially on shelf's this week in the US

i think the second mistake being made, is to connect short term share price movements on low volume to the performance of the company......its not the stock market that will decide how well this company is going......its the consumer market (Does anyone else feel like being sold out online on best buy, could that be a plausable reason for it to become unavailable)

obviously, this will continue to be a spec stock till numbers....probably after a few quarterlys come through or the company release something in an announcement with indications.... till we start to see a reduction in volitility....you, me, john doe and the institutional and sophs, have no idea what the sales numbers are at this point or idea of distribution numbers.

im in for the long haul, money to be made from the volatility though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.