BRN 5.66% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Because no one knows BRN. Intel in the 90s had to put the...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Because no one knows BRN. Intel in the 90s had to put the sticker 'Intel inside' to create pull marketing from consumers to demand this chip vs alternatives that were seen as generic and inferior. I dont know if the they were but i bought into this. BRN needs a form of this. It needs runs on the board first.

At the moment Samsung coming out and saying they are working with BRN means not a lot. Also anyone working with us would be doing so to create a market leading product that they will want to get to market first and secretly.

Hopefully the NDAs also create FOMO for large firms that cant risk being too far behind a major development in consumer or environmental tech. It would be very odd that large tech companies would not allocate some resources to play with our product and understand it. IBM would be going through it around the clock looking for IP work arounds.

This is not an incremental chip. Our chip does make customers rethink how their products operate and work with existing tech and processes so will take time. They need to work on this privately.

I think an issue will be is if we work of royalties they may not come till products are launched and they can take time.

BRN need to step carefully with updates but still need to keep the market updated on developments. If i was Samsung I wouldnt want BRN annoucing anything but I would like to get some information about the companies that are working with us that doesnt expose them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $463.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 24.5¢ $2.313M 9.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 1404851 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 137467 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 24.5¢ 6067377
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.