SPL 4.40% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Sanofi taxotere bellwether court cases, page-5

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    thrasher Gumnut's post is completely irrelevant to what l said in my post so how you can throw that back at me is mystifying. Gumnut as always presents an excellent summary however there should be an inclusion about the companies history of how they fail to reach successful commercial milestones.

Take a hard look at the entire SPL7013 platform. Excellent products which have failed dismally where it counts... revenue. Condoms - fail,
    BV gel - fail, Viraleze - fail, viral conjunctivitis - fail. Why? Management clearly do not possess the necessary smarts to handle the process as a whole.

And then you make this comment --- gumnut is also not any ordinary retail holder imo think on my friend.
    Really! What are you intimating here, that he's JF in disguise or he's an insider sending out cryptic messages to the HC faithful? gumnut has declared previously that he is a retail holder who happens to be a GP. As such he has a head start on understanding the technology and shares his thoughts on the forum as most of us do.

The reason l continue to hold is that the Dep products are to be licenced and not kept in house. If nothing concrete happens this calendar year l'm out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ $81.30K 864.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28056 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.