SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Seems to be even more chatter about Gold (probably a bad omen...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Seems to be even more chatter about Gold (probably a bad omen right? what.png) so I thought I'd have a poke around. My first look at SAR and appears interesting- I've drawn some lines and channels and comments on the chart below for anyone interested. It's a daily just looking at the last few weeks...

Looks like there could be a relatively low risk first entry if price can close above the resistance zone (orange box) at ~$2.82. That's also about where the 50EMA is at the moment, which has provided good support during the recent upwards channel so price needs to get above that before it has a chance to become strong resistance. Relatively low risk (if there is such a thing) because there's strong support just below at $2.73 then $2.58, while above it looks reasonably clear until $3.04- let's call it $3.

Although there's obviously strong buying interest since the 22/2 stopping volume and subsequent Ultra High Volume absorption days, there is still a lot of selling so price may need to test below a bit more to clear out this supply. If that's the case then I'll be looking for bounces around those two support levels.

And not that I place much faith in them, but there's a little cup and handle looking pattern formed ready to pop right up. Sounds simple right- what could go wrong? Ha ha ha - good luck everyone smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1471/1471386-c2aa017b3608191d98cbe12e58b231ef.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.