"The problem with your tireless excuses" ARE - As I have said...

1. 23,165 Posts.
    "The problem with your tireless excuses" ARE - As I have said all along you can NOT show how these events,
    "Jesus returning in power, in the clouds, host of heaven, gather the elect, judge mankind...for all nations to see and tremble.." Fit into - Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the "kingdom of God come with power".

Surely not, nobody could be that thick....it's right there in front of your eyes, Mr Wotsup, ''those standing there'' follows the description of the return of Jesus in power and it is there to inform the reader when the described return in Power is promised to happen, ie, before the end of that generation.

I've explained this numerous times, yet you still chirp on about the verse not not fitting.....smell the roses, Mr Wotsup the verses are right under your nose. They are there for anyone to see and read. Your denial borders onto cognitive dissonance.

Some sad apologist had proposed the idea of the Wandering Jew as a solution, being of that generation, cursed to tarry until Christ returns, still alive two thousand years later, still awaiting the promised return.

Your attempts are no better. Probably far worse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.