XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

I wasn't aware that it was a requirement to believe in TA to...

1. 78 Posts.
    I wasn't aware that it was a requirement to believe in TA to post here. I participate in this thread because I'm speculating on the XJO at the moment.

Also, I don't denigrate anyone here. If you or anyone else has taken offense at anything I've said in this forum (with the exception of ClarkKent), you have misunderstood my intent. Anything I've said (like the bit about the Ley lines) has been an attempt at humour rather than malice. Having said that, feel free to put me on your ignore list if my continuing presence here offends you.

As far as predictions go, I'm open to a diversity of opinions. One thing I like about speculating is that regardless of the reasoning that led to the bet, if you get it right, they let you keep the money anyway. In other words, coming to right answer by the wrong reasons pays as handsomely as coming to the right answer by sound reasoning.

It's not true in science, for example. In science, you have to have the right answer and the right reasoning -- or no banana. Science is therefore a much harder game than trading, imho.

If you're predictions were accurate a week ago, congratulations. I hope you made some money. As you may be aware, I've been saying consistently the market is headed back to 6400, based on my style of analysis, which does not involve TA. Betting long XJO over the last two weeks, I've been making money too! So we can disagree about our methods of analysis, but still make money. How cool is that? :-)

I believe we are in the final

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.