Codswallap!! Its only going to take a few more degrees of ocean...

1. 6,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Codswallap!!
    Its only going to take a few more degrees of ocean temperatures
    which has sped up by the amount of dams being built, where the cycle of water is broken and stagnation happens, Think of Salmon that spawn to give life those dead salmon put nutrients back into the ocean.
    The earth is a living thing always moving always changing.
    Tectonic plates sure thats feasable but does not address the rate at which ice is melting.
    What we are doing to the planet is not helping, Even car tires are turning ice black. tell me this how hard is it to have white car tires seeing rubber is white.
    The way we farm is not helping.
    The science is their,
    I'd put money on more right wing people are in climate denial from what I saw of the trump supporters.
    Who are more likely to favour big business and favour profits.
    The 6th great extinction is real,
    so is the the rate at which species are going extinct.
    You only need to look at data from when China started building 94,000 dams to see how the climate started changing faster you need the cycle of water to complete its journey through the veins "rivers" back to the sea were the cycle to start all over again, Its called the cycle of life, rebirth!!!
    You build dams you stop the nutrients going back into the sea you are literally killing the water making it stagnant, The ocean only needs to rise a bit to kill phytoplankton ,diatones and these little guys help supply oxygen on earth. You know the scariest thing on earth, You can climb up a mountain and run out of oxygen, That's how fine the line is between life and death on earth. Everything is connected, including the energy used today keep filling the atmosphere up with shit this is a problem.
    Fish stocks are dwindling but hey its Jesuses birthday so lets all eat more fish and deplete it some more, Owe its easter gotta eat fish.
    The amount of energy it takes to power Christmas is unsustainable
    you cannot get your head around the effects of whats going on around you its the past thats catching up with us.
    I take whats written in the media as the same as the US election.
    You have the left and the right
    The media is so pathetic.
    Goverments are pathetic in their response to climate change
    The mega wealthy are pathetic
    because they have a big pile of zero's and ones on some server thats not helping make a sustainable world.
    and most people who deny climate change are pathetic.
    The human race is pathetic as we see with toilet roll hoarding.
    Create a metaverse as this is all you will have to remember what once could have been saved.
    But no we swap invisable money for the health of the planet.
    But its cool I get dividends
    We can create more artificial fertilisers to feed us that end up directly impacting the ocean and reducing water quality, which in turn yields less food.
    Look at Australia we have been here since 1770 and look what we have done to the waterways and the place in general.
    Its no wonder we have a pandemic
    mother natures revenge on humans
    to get us to make the changes needed. But instead its a grab for space. So much can be done,
    But we end up slaves to big pharmaceutical companies hooked on the crap to counteract the crap we are being fed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.