you wrote thisclearly Schumer is presenting a valid argument...

1. 17,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    you wrote this

clearly Schumer is presenting a valid argument that most people, sans pro-Israeli bias…..

So even if you don’t see it those literal words are not circumscribed in any way. They don’t refer to the current behaviour or to the war, or to Netanyahu.

in your world it may be ok to read meaning into what is written but in my world it is reasonable to assume you mean what you write.

in Alice and wonderland however Humpty Dumpty says something like “when I use a word I use it to mean what I want it to mean “

so I thought it entirely possible you did have another intent which is why I wrote

maybe it’s a language problem - maybe you mean who aren’t pro Israeli government action, or pro Netanyahu. In my view, at present, language and and sentence construction matters however”

Of course it’s annoying when someone misunderstands what we write. But there are two ways of looking at that - blame the receiver or look at why it’s misunderstood.

fyi my background training is language and communication and so accept fully that I may be more picky than most but there’s not much use complaining about that but instead of having an emotional reaction you might have considered what you could have taken as an invitation to clarify your meaning

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.