ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Season 15 Episode 1

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    BECAUSE WE ALL NEED A LAUGH OTHERWISE WE CRY: Hey South I have received a new script from an anonymous source for the opening episode of the netflix drama SUDA - A world Leader in WTF

Opening scene: the daily call from hopper to Curtis and Carter in the US.

H: How did we go today have we got the agreement now can we get the deal announced .....

SC: Err still on its way Paul should be tomorrow ...

H: (Slaming the phone George Castanza style) F Stephen it's been tomorrow now for six fn months...

SC Err sorry tomorrow Paul...

H: You useless A, we're paying you and your bloody mate over there $800k and you couldnt even sign your own Fn name on that agreement let alone get Pfizers....

SC: Err they still seem interested Paul....

H: Jesus H Christ Carter 9 fn years in the job and you still couldn't have the company close a day in the green once on the market could ya....and as for your sidekick Curtis you employed him...have you even spotted him whilst over there it's not like any bloody shareholders has even heard a word from him in 12 months...

SC: Err yes he says he sends his regards Paul...

H: He can blow his regards up your A Stephen I want signed fn agreements and I want em NOW!!.... You know ive got to send this 4C out next week there's still no strides contributions in it why the f did you tell the market Strides contributions were growing this quarter ?

SC: Err did I ?

H: And where the F is Teva I've rang that number you gave me non stop for a month for an update and not a fn word ....

H: and Mitsubishi havent even heard of you where did you pull that deal from?

SC: Ahhhh I think that's the lot who took us for lunch last year...

H: what did they sign the agreement or the f bill for lunch? Where is Curtis anyway

SC: who?

H - slamming the phone George Constanza style again

SC: Uncle Leooooo???

close scene

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $43.70K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1574614 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 604087 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.