SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Seasons Greetings

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Dear Scrapholders,

Ho, Ho, Ho. As it is the festive season, I thought it would be appropriate to issue a rare scrapholder update. I wish all scrapholders a merry festive season. I have had yet another merry year, laughing my butt off while I travel the globe to as many conferences in plush hotels as possible. And all at other peoples' expense, which is one of the reasons why it is so funny. And, if I am ever feeling a bit down, for example if I am jetlagged after one of my holidays business trips, all I have to do is read the mixture of garbage learned opinions here and soon I am chortling away without a care in the world.

I do hope that the new chief will take me along to conferences during the transition period, when I will be employed as a consultant. (Even less work for me to do than before, rofl). My years of experience will enable me to provide valuable advice about the best hotels and the most interesting places to visit.

I expect that many of you will be waiting (and waiting and waiting) for some overdue important announcements. Will Santa be bringing you some presents this year? To find out if the stocking is full or empty you'll just have to be patient. Well you've been waiting for years anyway so what's the difference if you have to wait a bit longer? I already know the answers, because I'm special, and the fact that I'm leaving ought to give you a clue. We all know that the ASX's continuous disclosure requirements are just too funny for words. Life wouldn't be much fun if we didn't bend the rules and have a good laugh now and again. I sometimes collapse with laughter when I read the rules. So hilarious. Such a joke. Can you imagine what would happen if a resources company sat on their latest assay results for months? I crease up with laughter at the thought.

As you know, I always get away with it, and now that I will soon be getting away for good I would like to leave you with a thought. But actually I can't even find a single thought for you as I hardly ever think about you, ha ha ha ha ha. Just kidding lol, here's a thought. I sincerely hope that you have as much fun and laughter as I do.

Regards,
    (Satirical seasons greetings from Esmer.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $19.27K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55559 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.