GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well Mr pumper "have nothing constructive or valuable to add...

1. 13,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Well Mr pumper "have nothing constructive or valuable to add about the company" yourself do you have? The Company has already said it is in basic survival mode. But than again your tossing dollars at The Company while others claim their purchases, as you claim likewise you are doing, are taking shares away from the open market. Humor me more. Galaxy has serious problems. Time is of essence and the dumbest statement from the company was they are retaining all employees so as to be able to restart quickly when demand for lithium returns in a couple plus or minus five years or so. Get real, the cost to keep the plant operational to meet contract agreements will never include the cost to ramp up production a couple years plus from now. Bash your own argument against the wall and tell me how you are doing better these days. Your "simply putting together an estimate of potential earnings" ranks up_up to there with designing wings for flying pigs with seeing-eye problems.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1847/1847367-538a32655b78d29747c4a7e9ae90a7df.jpg

Last edited by The Dean: 24/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.