GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well since you bring up hindsight, yes it is a wonderful thing...

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Well since you bring up hindsight, yes it is a wonderful thing and since you continue to want a lesson in how market works, here it is for you one more time:

• Since the first time I bought and sold for a loss, GXY has dropped even more and if I had held on my loss would be more than twice as large. Am I better off or worse off?
    • The second and my most recent time, I bought at 96.5 and sold at 95. The stock is now 87. Am I still better off or worse off?

As per your own post, you loaded up at $2.70 and have said that you've been buying all the way down and you are now sitting on a big loss.

I'll let others work out if I'm worse off, having bought and sold for small losses on two occasions, or you, having bought at $2.70 and all the way down.

As for your continual comparison of GXY to BHP. There is not much I can say, but if you really can't see how they are NOTHING alike, you really are not the sharpest tool in the shed. I try to remain as respectful as possible, but one really can't think much of anyone who comes on here and tries to tell us that GXY will be like BHP. Once again, I'll let others decide if GXY and BHP should be compared. If you can't work out what the differences are then I suggest you refer to your research tool of choice, Google.

You come on here and spread so much misinformation that like a few others here I can't help but to reply to your nonsense. Since admin is inept in weeding out the misinformation then as frustrating as it is, others have to do it.

Happy for you to keep bringing up my buys/sells for a small loss, it only highlights your lack of intelligence and since I've explained in this this post I'll simply repost the explanation because there is no point wasting any more time replying to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.