AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

self-forefilling prophecy, page-10

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good responses people, not fighting, woohoo.

Dollar has been an ardent supporter for a long time and it is a bummer that his support hasn't yielded the maximum results. I bet however he did ok by buying when it was at the lows. I'd back the guy even though we've never met except for here. If he bailed it wasn't for lack of DD, patience, cahones or positive thinking.

I hung in for over 2 and a half years on promises, promises and more promises ad a continually sliding share price. Nothing ever eventuated. SM seems a little more forthright but so far the only notable achievement is the tie up with Callabonna....not all that exciting for a mineral, particularly uranium explorer!

I really hope things pan out well for you guys and if I have a change of heart, I may jump back on board. Not quite ready to yet.....

BTW, anyone investing in CUU in the past few months there a few good lessons t be learned. If you see a guy called Alan Blood on your directors list run for the hills....Check out how MKY went while he was at the helm....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $4.464K 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5454435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.