AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

self-forefilling prophecy, page-9

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,
    My bad and even more embarrassing that its the subject title, oh well its not my first gramical error in a post and I'm warning everyone now that it won't be my last ;)

I certainly myself am not against Lloyd or him expressing his opinion, I am just disappointed with his approach in expressing it and I do plead with him that when he is back, to be more polite with fellow shareholders.

Certainly understandable that people get emotional particularly if they lost money in a stock, but why personally attack other shareholders?

I can also understand people who invested in MKY during 'bonanza grade' era being rather cautions in their opinion of CUU or even having a negative opinion.
    Certainly dollar is right CUU's team to this point have not come up with any resource of note...and that is cold hard reality.

However I am confident that current management is above board, and that they have genuine interest in finding a resource and growing CUU. I personally believe the management team is exploring in areas of most likely success , and I see several possibilities of great news in coming months.

The very nature of exploration mean small stock like CUU will have up days, down days, huge runs, and often retraces, if as a trader you can't deal with that then no mining explorer is the place for you to invest.

Hit it right and the profits can be amazing.

landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $4.464K 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5454435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.