HiI think there are some qualities we can attribute to each...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi

I think there are some qualities we can attribute to each generation as a group in a BROAD way but it is unfair to paint everyone with that brush. In this respect, it is not a bad thing that there are differences between the generations and the advantages / disadvantages are only perceived from the perspective from where we view it.

Your achievements and attitude are most impressive, great to read your post.

Regardless of whether property is up or down or round and round is just bananas for the long term investor. Notwithstanding, it looks like things are aligning quite well in the short - medium term for quality, well placed and funded property.

With a bit of luck we will now be rid of the silly posts from the handful who ruin the property thread as their posts will look even sillier than before. If so, it will also assist the 'anti property 'posters who are reasonable in their approach and add value in many ways.

For the next few months my spare time will be focused on the penny dreadfuls I own as I think the next year there are some little beauties that may perform better than property.

My property can look after itself in the meantime, one of the great qualities of this type of investment

Best to all

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.