GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

sellers will miss the u, page-24

1. 384 Posts.
    Andrewe

Your pretty narrow minded and seem to be one eyed in a negative way.

As much as we may wish to blame GDN for the world record drilling and fishing, well just in case you are not aware, I will bring it to your attention :

GDN as a company were NOT doing the drilling and fishing. If so I too would be crowing the negative sentiment as well.

GDN is the client, who has paid professionals in their industry some very serious dollars to drill this well.

Yes, GDN s ability to report and keep shareholders fully informed is a disgrace IMO.

Recommend you go read the U announcements starting from the 3rd May 2007.

Great refreshing read which will explain a lot of basic info on White Canyon and their expertise, roles and current operations where they are ALREADY PRODUCING ORE FOR TREATMENT under contract and the only underground mine in Utah.

NEWSFLASH - The JV partner is ALREADY DOING what many U companies hope to do in many years to come.

They have the equipment, skills, resources and manpower currentl operational which is FACT.

I can see why U companies in Australia may suffer or worst go belly up as they risk never being able to mine and produce, however this will not be the case with the new U spin off company.

Have a read and a re read, it really is worth re-reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.