AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Sellers

1. 6,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Now people on here are saying it's the top 10 or 20 manipulating the share price.

I have done some research and it is not the case. It is more the top 21-60 that are manipulating the shareprice. If anything the top 10 have either not traded or have increased with small parcels without much involvement at all over the past 4 months. We have also seen new top 20 holders aswell.

The Doctor and inkenese have sold down their parcels, they mav have continued to do so, which would see them holding outside top 20, but I feel it still does not contribute the majority of the sell down or holding the price lower since May 2016. The volume has been very low per day, except the 2 days where we had over 5M during that period, which by all accounts is not great.

I stand by my research and believe it's 21-60 holders bailing, I would be very surprised in this qtrly if we don't see at least a 15% drop in holders since September last year which would confirm my suggestions that those selling are these investors and are purely bailing to take profit which they have held stock for quite sometime.

Now to me, other than the obvious tightening of the register, would be a great result for existing holders as you will see the stock move up rapidly with ann pending in ML, Offtake, MOU agreement, SA Court hearing result, MDO IPO, Drill rig being despatched for two high grade deposits at Daris which has been ready since July and the brakes have been put on hold awaiting the ML.

If so, I am very surprised given we are now have an increased resource, a mining plan, a reserve statement and possibly a ML next month ( if not definitely next couple of months ) as production is to commence likely December 2017 with an estimated construction timeframe of 9 months, not to mention all the above other anns soon to come into play.

This could be more a case of dump before the pump, as I think you'll find T20 wont be doing much during ann periods, of either selling of or manipulating more accumulating more.

Let's see if I'm right about the numbers in the qtrly if there has been at least a 15% reduction in holders since last qtrly, and T10 haven't changed and if so only but up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.