AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Hi Daning. I believe the selling/manipulation is driven by...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Daning. I believe the selling/manipulation is driven by impatience and perhaps some 21-60 investors need to for cash. Those in T10 are all closely linked to the company ie directors, relatives, CEO, Manajem and are not moving. The next 10 have mostly been long term investors, some of whom bought in at around 30 cents and have taken every opportunity to average down. A couple have got impatient and sold down . Some are high wealth individuals who are just having a punt. They seem patient and happy to wait whilst acknowledging the risk. As noted earlier AUQ moves forward very slowly. Manajem bought on the dispute some 2.5 years ago and we may get some action in March. But who knows. We are in the hands of the KSA legal system. Also It will be interesting to see how much dilution will emerge with the options. I have already exercised my options to get more in the last RI. I was in the minority. So it would be better for me if the Options are out of the money come April thereby reducing dilution and the number of shareholders with which to share the spoils.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.