CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

selling pressure, page-3

1. 1,293 Posts.
    My opinion is

there is a bot working the market depth, its been at it for some time now. I'm still unsure what the little bucket of bolts is up to but it was suggested it could be accumulation?

Anyways, this bot is currently controlling sales and will do until larger numbers of buyers or sellers enter orders.

Just keep in mind with the bot controlling sales he is likely buying and selling his own stock so what appears to be people selling may not in fact be that at all. And, thats just what the bot wants you to think, he wants it to look like people are selling to drop sentiment, trigger stops and take advantage of the market to accumulate more shares.

Oldest trick in the book!!!

I'm a bit rusty on CUE because its been a couple of years since i last held stock but my understanding is that there is not much to spark interest from traders until the next exploration program kicks off, next year.

This being the case, and although the company is bringing in plenty of money some people may not wish to hold for another 6 months or more and might be selling out to take other opportunities. Maybe even just taking some cash off the exchange as part of a risk management plan?

Just my 2 cents worth.

JW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $10.50K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1505072 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 663543 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.