ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

After 13 trading days the September scoreboard reads (BOLD) :-...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 922
    After 13 trading days the September scoreboard reads (BOLD) :

- New Distributor announcements in Europe ? (France / Germany / Spain / Turkey, Greece , Cyprus etc etc)
    - New Distributor announcements Elsewhere ? (India / Middle east / Asia / US/ etc etc) (coming Soon)
    - Updates on early progress from existing distributors (No Sales yet due to regulatory approvals but will be updated)
    - Updates on Ellume Renegotiations
    - TGA Application / Approval (Coming Soon)
    - Initialisation of Multiplex Clinical Trials
    - Update on Indian Clinical Trials
    - Update on new board member appointments
    - Potential Update from Battery Collaborator 1 /2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
    - Potential news on new battery Collaborator

Unexpected
    - 2 x Advisory Boards
    - Neil Mitchell Interview / ****** Update
    - New employees being hired to drive growth
    - Webinar

The Good
    * Seems like shareholder's have been heard around the lack of communication and we have a webinar next week
    * Greece and Cyprus further expands the Anteo Distribution empire , with more deals being "finalise"
    * Share price blasted to life and gave many of us some Joy on friday whilst trapped as a prisoner in our own home !

The Bad
    * Clinical trial results still dragging on .........
    * No updates on Multiplex Design being finalised and Trials in the US being accelerated
    * Ellume re-negotiation is being dragged out closer to the contract expiry date than I would have thought.

The Ugly
    * TGA submission still not done ! I am not going to dredge up the mistakes of the past but with all states finalising plans and strategies to exit our of lockdown it's hard to get a seat at the table is we are not allowed to be used.

At this point I would suggest we have had just as much unexpected news as expected ! As such the pipeline of announcements still looks very strong with 9 days left in September

We currently sit with a market cap of $500 Mill +

My father always told me the sharemarket was like a time machine , always looking 12 months ahead and trying to guess where a company will be at that point in time and pricing it now.

If you assume a P/E of 20 then the market thinks we will have sales of $25 Million in 12 months time. As we all know with growth prospects like Anteo companies trade at a higher P/E

I feel confident , like Dominoes , once the first big deal drops we will see many more start to fall - no one likes to be the first to do anything but you can imagine that once a big deal drops lots of other will be saying " Phillips just signed up with Anteo ! We don't want to fall behind , why aren't we using them ?"

The share price has recovered and we can all breather a little easier , but let's hope the next move up takes our breath away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.