@wotsup you completely lost the single theme of the entire...

1. 21,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @wotsup

you completely lost the single theme of the entire message,

We get your single theme, wotsup. You just don't have the intellectual capacity to see how Thomas was affected when placing his fingers inside God the Son.
    You will demonstrate that lack of intellectual capacity with your following response.
    Because your eyes have been blinded.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him”[i]

The arm of the Lord who is the finger of God.

14 Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute.
    18 If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul. 19 Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 20 But if Idrive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

At which the Jewish opponents could see what your blinded eyes can't see and your hardened heart will never know.

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Jesus, the arm of the Lord and finger of God but with your impulsive compulsive disorder you will now call Jesus a liar. Won't you?

And you chose to toss aside to very clear and simple verses,

Why do you do this, wotsup?
    Because your eyes have been blinded and you heart hardened .
    rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.