You clearly know nothing about the importance of protecting ones...

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    You clearly know nothing about the importance of protecting ones vibration.
    I was taught scripture in school like everyone of that time period, and as a 5 to 10 year old I knew that the teachings were weird and did not resonate with me.
    Latter on in life I realized that it is all about vibrations, if you feel your vibration dropping you avoid the teaching.
    So why should someone read a book that is lowering there vibration, a book of fear and control of others consciousness.
    I am not going to read a full book if it is going to hurt my vibrating soul, if it is going to trap me in the false light.
    Only a stupid person would read a entire book in knowing that it was hurting there consciousness and lowering there vibration, I have been taught enough as a child by others and by reading bits and pieces here to know that all the religious books are very dangerous and should be avoided.
    I have also never judged anyone here only to say that the books were influenced by a soulless creature known as Archon and that its followers are following the devil the false light.
    Telling the truth is not judgement of another, everyone is on there own journey, I only speak here because prime creator has made a call for people like myself to start spreading the truth if that is what resonates with us, free to choose to speak or keep it to ourselves depending on ones souls written agreed plan of action, it is called the return of the Christ, or better known as the Christ consciousness, religions think the the return of Christ is going to be a single person, but in fact it is a consciousness within a small percentage of Earths population that have been tasked to guide other souls to the truth and to also become part of the Christ consciousness.
    I am free I am Light I am one with source, and no book should drag us out of our divinity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.