CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

shake that tree, page-19

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    sonu69...

Shall we foget the buy recommendation for CVI at 6.5c prior to the run to 39c?

How "balanced" of you.

I have not changed my view on CVI for one instant...from 6.5c...to 39c...and back down to the 9's and to where we are now...and still hold all my original price predictions (expectations) as being current and relevant.

The issue you seem to always ignore...in fact most do with my posts...is that for me, CVI is a long term investment..."LONG TERM".

I have said numerous times, the options exercie price sets the likely timeframe for me.

Look at the story of any long term play...plenty of them around like PDN, FMG, MPO...rallies, retraces and reloads along the way.

One would look pretty stupid suggesting PDN was a sell at 40c...or MPO was a sell on its recent retrace back to 60c or so, not far above the level it broke out in the pre-adjusted 12c range was back when.

I raise MPO as a good example as I copped a lot of slack for my "long term investment" prediction for that one, which, when they were trading in 7c range, was not a bad call if I may say so. At the time, I suggested the CBM market would get a wriggle on in time and that MPO would support prices in the 50-90c range in 12-24 months.

So far, she is perfectly on track.

Back at the time I was posting on MPO, those threads too became a joke, with all manner of morons filling the threads with non-content drivel.

It has beome a similar story here sadly.

Like MPO, CVI will sufer the swings and roundabouts that all transitional, growh stocks do...and as always, we will have to endure the many self important, non-contributing rubbish that diminishes the value of HC and the CVI thread for all genuine posters.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.