AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

You are right - this share taught me more about the hard school...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You are right - this share taught me more about the hard school of investing than any manual ever could.

The past is very much the past and we are now on a trajectory that offers a potential significant return as both product and commercials align as it derisks with every forward step (dyor etc)

I bought into this originally as Allied as I liked the product and thought Prof Fraser was onto something. I hope I’ll see a profit before I need the valves they make but what a ride and priceless investing knowledge has come from this. Value vS technical, trading parcels, watching pump and dumps, near liquidation chills and management who resolutely reinvented from within. Even learning how to control one’s emotions in investing as this roller coaster unfolded.

Added to that there people here like Eire and others who have ridden the journey too and while I’ve never met them, I’ve valued their engagement in these threads and insights.

I wish AVR well as the product will change the quality of life for so many and I hope that the returns for all shareholders will be meaningful but for me, it’s as much about the journey as the destination
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.