VKA 0.00% 0.8¢ viking mines limited

Share consolidation, page-10

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    VKA With all due respect, when a stock has more than 50% ownership by the Top 20, it is NOT the retailers who control and manipulate the share prices.

You are correct though, insiders have been churning out people and rinsing as others mentioned and trading the share price as if they were traders. We have seen constantly time and time again through the Directors Interest of shares transferred from 1 account/holding into another, ALL T20 owned and controlled.

Provided a share consolidation happened, are you okay with the share price being 10c or 20c? It doesn't mean we make an ROI from current levels...all that really means is shares are going to be more pricy to acquire than they are now.
    Abit of a scary comment considering I have seen you around for a few years...Lower Shares on Issue create more demand for the stock. It's supply & demand economics 101 I thought time would have proven this to us as FACTS?...
    "Same Liquidity can be traded, just less shares"...this makes zero sense sorry.
    "One risk of low-volume stocks is that they lack liquidity, which is a crucial consideration for stock traders. Liquidity is the ability to quickly buy or sell a security in the market without a change in price - 30 Sept 2021 Investopedia article

Personally not worrying too much, Weekly & monthly have always shown the trajectory coming off a triple bottom base... they have consolidated it at these levels for some time as larger players have been seen moving into Top20

I would refer back to my charting thread to see how the stock has transitioned since noticing these weekly and monthly patterns several months ago in the making. Below is the LATEST monthly chart..I should really be posting this in the Chart thread GLTAHz ME INCLUDED biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5400/5400418-4079946ae888ec2ed275b753bdb8e279.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.11K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2392499 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 170807 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.