SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

Share price disconnect and scaremongering, page-8

1. 9,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    It keeps me guessing at just how far along they are . In time they are a bloody long way along but in actual achievments?

Until we see a readout we just won't genuinely know and slow recruitment honestly is a great concern along with changing parameters of trials.

With cancer we know there is a mass of data on existing treatmenst and other companies P3 . These IMo are not complicated trials and not using any out of teh ordinary measures and with so much data out there working out what power is required in readout isn't exactly rocket science ?

What amazes me with the trial designs knowing the possibilities and small incremental cost compared to delay in development that more "energy" doesn't seem to be focussed on recruitment and earlier read out?

If only this had not dragged for so long it may have looked different from an outsiders overview.

I haven't looked at any recent announcements from others investigating and trialing dendrimers ? What is news from others and their trial scales and design?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $39.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $29.92K 320.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 149283 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.