KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Okay asteroider, i've been listening to your rubbish for the...

1. 214 Posts.
    Okay asteroider, i've been listening to your rubbish for the last few weeks... Firstly, in my opinion you have no idea about the funding at all. They have $4.4M in cash right now and that will be enough to drill Lidsey as it only requires $3.5M - also admin expenses have been a LOT this quarter because they just contracted a Moorhouse Petroleum as drilling managers who would seemingly be charging up quite a bit of fee's.

They may have half a million left after the drill and then seek to do the capital raising for the brockman workover project. The reason why I think they introduced the facility was that they wanted to ensure they would have enough cash for the workover after the drilling of Lidsey which was expected in January. But I assure you, they are not stupid to go do a cap raising prior to the drill of Lidsey unless it is seriously required which I don't think so...

And to clarify, i spoke with Ken, for the Elba permit it seems they didn't fufill their requirements in the ministry's mind and hence approval was not given. With regards to Borsano, they have management working there looking for a new drilling location which wouldn't interfere and affect the built up areas - seems a bit complicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.