G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Share Price Target for end of 2022, page-8

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    There are parallels between RED5 and G1A in that they are fully financed operations nearing completion of mine development and a new modern plant that may operate for decades if the presumed exploration potential is realised. RED is obviously more than 6 months ahead of G1A, and has already had a significant uplift in its SP with new highs. But as various analysts have pointed out, the main SP rerating usually occurs 3-6 months after full commissioning and this is of the order of and additional 40-80%+
    So, bottom line, it's not rational to expect G1A SP to move significantly till near "first pour" and because the ore body is deep underground, there still remains uncertainties about the full extent of the resource and its profitability. Further UG drilling will resolve a lot of these uncertainties, but not all - such is the nature of UG resources.
    So, if your convinced about the geology and the management, put this stock back in the bottom drawer, secure in the knowledge that baring some unseen catastrophe, G1A value wont deteriorate, and devote your focus and energy elsewhere for profit and peace of mind.
    I've resisted the urge to top up, despite the appearance of value, as I wont to have a more balanced portfolio. All your eggs in one basket means one has to watch that basket way too much, and blocks vision of other opportunities .... like an Emperor male penguin sitting on an egg through the Antarctic winter. Better to be a Bonobo investor and have many love affairs.
    I'm sitting on my RED and G1A till fully commissioned ... fingers crossed, but not tightly.
    Last edited by MIStragic: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.