LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Agreed - and I have simply pointed out a reality that some had...

1. 599 Posts.
    Agreed - and I have simply pointed out a reality that some had argued against, quite strongly and aggressively that Lucapa is a minority partner of a JV - the 3rd party, Rosas & Petalas, is controlled by an Angolan citizen who also happens to be a ruling party employee - as evidenced by his position as Chairman of the state owned and controlled Caminho de Ferro De Luanda (CFL EP).

My position has been, and will remain until this ownership structure is addressed - Lucapa will continue to provide Capital/Labor/Expertise whilst having no solidified access to sustained revenue - the JV receives the income from Diamond sales and we have seen Lucapa, the Australian Entity, has only received a one off payment thus far.

For me, the capital spend, risk and lack of disclosure regarding the operating costs within the JV is keeping me away from this one.

Lucapa start to repatriate cash on a consistent basis from diamond sales - different ball game and I will buy in - until that happens - providing capital, expertise & equipment seems a little cart before the horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.35K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121431 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.