NEU 0.46% $19.30 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I don't have rose coloured glasses captain. Been around both...

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I don't have rose coloured glasses captain. Been around both shares and NEU long enough to know what I have and know what's possible. I am not being greedy, I just think the best value in this holding comes from hanging on for as long as we can without being taken over. I trust the management team to deliver (and get the extra staff/expertise they need) if they do choose to partner/licence out vs just fattening the pig. There are plenty of companies that have managed to move from drug development to sales/distribution but you keep acting like it's actually impossible. I don't understand why.

@Tony barber I believe I have a reasonable grasp of the difficulty and risks in taking the leap to move to doing a Ph3 and distribution vs running Ph1 and Ph2's. Yes highlighting that we are not CSL and not really worthy of a comparison yet and that there are risks are involved in taking that leap is just stating the obvious imv. I personally quite clearly believe the risk is worth the reward.

@heedlesspage @TonyWAIW I didn't mean to offend with using the term 'small minded'. Can I say instead 'lacks vision of company potential' or is 'too risk averse a view imv' or whatever is palatable. That is all I meant by the comment. My apologies Tony if I did offend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.30
Change
-0.090(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.55 $19.65 $18.88 $10.53M 549.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4552 $19.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.30 674 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.