SPL 1.04% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I took part in Sept-Oct 2014 SPP. I don't think I will take part...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I took part in Sept-Oct 2014 SPP. I don't think I will take part this time. Sorry antibottler. I don't have the funds. Also I have suffered from FOMO in the past. Of the 10-11 shares I own, this one and ACR (my biggest mistake) should have been sized/positioned accordingly to their risk profile. All of my stocks are roughly even at the moment.

Don't get me wrong. I love SPL and its work, research and massive potential. I am not a patience investor and for me to make SPL overweight in my portfolio doesn't make sense when it takes me such a long time to save money for the bare minimum purchase.

If $1000 meant little to me, I would have definitely brought more either on the market or via SPP, depending upon market price. I will also have to top up on my other stocks as well.

My average is $0.65. My initial purchase was $0.69 around Sept 2014. I did top up around $0.58 to bring my average down. I didn't have the courage nor funds to top up when SPL was hanging the high 40s. I was wondering if I made another mistake. Somehow, SPL recovered this year and I am in the black.

After this capital raising, I don't mind if I become a smaller share holder via dilution. My investment journey is only beginning. I have much to learn about myself, my temperament and what investment strategies suit me. I have a very low income and it was a very big step to buy SPL in the first place.

Maybe you are right antibottler in that I should have taken this opportunity in SPP. I fear that I suffer from FOMO and I have to teach myself to avoid it. Thank you for your hard work and constant monitoring. Maybe try to keep some apparent perceived emotions out of your comments (I hope I am being constructive here). That way we know that you are being factual and you are not a ramper. I don't believe you are a ramper. You work really hard and I guess if if anyone had a problem with what you say: they can take it or leave it but if they get emotional about it, it's their problem. Not ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.