WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

well we certainly saw a five fold increase in the share trading...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    well we certainly saw a five fold increase in the share trading today and some would say that is bad , However looking on the bright side everyone that bought shares under 7.3 has already made a profit. To those who have sold i hope they also made a profit on the way out. I personally hope in the future they don't remember what could have been if only.........
    It is at times like this you have to reflect on share trading as a whole . The name of the game has changed from years ago when news filtered down slowly and most of us used brokers to be able to buy & sell . Nowadays we can all buy & sell instantly. In turn the advent T + 2 trading has also sped up what day traders expect from the market.
    After today i hope we are left with a lot more positive people on the HC thread that all understand that this is a waiting game not only for us but for management as well. It is not easy being a small company wanting products put out on a world stage with the right advertising and backup all at once so that someone does not steal all your ideas . I hope that P & G with all their clout can protect OBJ to a certain extent as they successfully defend their products all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.