ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Shareholder Update - Q&A Session - ECT_Rep, page-5

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi ECT Rep,

Welcome Back, and great to see progress being made at BM. A few questions, if I may -

Q1. Once the facility is fully operational, what sort of continuous operating cycle is to be expected to achieve capacity of 25,000 tonnes per annum of coldry product? ie. 5 Day x 8 HR continuous operation?

Q2. With regard to product mix / revenues. Prior approximate forecasts ( June ) were -

5,000 tonnes - steam & boiler systems - 1 Million Revenue
    10,000 tonnes - Char product - 4 to 5 Million Revenue
    10,000 tonnes  - Syngas - off take credit

Has there been any changes / fine tuning to the mix?

Q3. With regards to the project budget?

In June, the budget was estimated to be approximately 5.5 Million, delivering 2.4 Million in R&D returns @ 43.5% if i'm not mistaken. Now it's reported to come in at 6.5 Million, delivering 2.8 Million @ 43.5%.

What items have contributed to the increase of 1 Million to the project budget? And is there any risk of further budget creep?

Q4. With regards to the new equipment ( mixer, mill & extruder ) arriving on site, are you able to provide some detail around these.

Are these pieces off the shelf items, or specifically designed for the Coldry facility?
    Will component supplier Reps be on the ground in support of component testing and validation prior to final installation?

Apologies for the multiple questions.

Regards
    FC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.