ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

If you must insist BJ, but I need to add little, lets say LITTLE...

1. 63 Posts.
    If you must insist BJ, but I need to add little, lets say LITTLE 'big' proffessor Clive.

If your Cleve wishes to disinherit the long suffering ARH shareholders of their rightful sp value then he ought to have the decency to give us the p*** weak, lousy $2.20 in cash now,this week.

Otherwise I suspect LITTLE will be the least he'll be known as; whats the word used for taking the rightful property of others and the word for disadvantaging others through ones powerfull position.Mean spirited and greed do pale into insignificance really.

Probably another candidate for Paul Barry to work over [shades of Bondi].

Cheers to all the long term holders who put your trust in this outfit, you deserve much better from those who were brought up to know better;you need to fight for whats right and just,phone them, get in their face, get the media involved.

By the way,wheres Terryl gone,I'm still waiting on Terryl to reply,the bearer of good news on this site for years, is he a plant by management, a company stooge, I hope not, I feel gutted and shafted enough already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.