FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Come guysNothing been signed yet but we are talking about Gulf...

1. 325 Posts.
    Come guys
    Nothing been signed yet but we are talking about Gulf pulling out of he agreement. Seriously???
    I read about talk of poor production for this quarter and the share price sailing down from here, even some taking credit for calling a share price fall, look at the last 6 months, we been bouncing along for a while now and that happens after a rise in the first 4 months of this year.

Look at the overall markets around the world, this could give an idea of the recent falls?
    Look at who is selling, big players??? I think not!
    Just general trading days, people cashing in on a good profit! Well done !!!

This thread being going around in circles for a while now, 3 or 4 people on each side selling the same old stories!

Lets agree to disagree on mad future, concentrate on the announcements when they come out and discuss them!
    Buy mad if you want or don't. I made that decision a couple of years ago.
    Remember DYOR !!! question about the company are best directed to the company!

Here is a great place to discuss the announcements!

I am looking forward to the next 12 month period, let see if they can drill at least 36 wells a quater an keep lifting production up.

Anyone remember Hardman resources?? That was my last ten bager!
    I hope Mad will be my next!! Only time will decide this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.