NST 1.62% $14.11 northern star resources ltd

Shopping opportunity ?, page-20

1. 643 Posts.
    Hedge funds are holding the first ever bet on a decline in gold prices since the U.S. government started collecting the data in 2006.

The last time that happened gold went from $600 to $1,000 over the following 12 months.

LoL when everybody is on the one side of the boat.....short squeezes are nice profit makers.

No doubt the Hedge Funds are banking on the Fed/BIS continuing a program of trashing gold, playing to the fundamentals. As like the other day 13 tons of paper gold dropped in 4 seconds on a very thin market, of course designed to artificially dump the gold price. 'They' maybe trying to push it below $1,080 in the hope that it heads down to $760 the next support level.

With the cost of mining gold at generally around $1,100 and demand still pretty strong, further trashing of the gold price only makes the physical more scarce all around.

So I am hoping for more trashing of price of gold, in front of the AUD so there is nice decent dip in gold and NST.

I bought some more physical gold and silver the other day, took possession.

I suspect the AUD has a way to fall yet, when the full effects of China's slow down, and global slow down also flows through.

I wouldn't be worrying about POG so much regarding NST. Its a waiting game, maybe a long one, and AUD helps cushion the effects on NST.

Still planning for a 1.80 entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.11
Change
0.225(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.16 $13.82 $22.07M 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4434 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.11 7819 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.