CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shopping spree, page-13

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Hi 50 -

I thought Fridays were usually profit taking sell offs lol not gunna be much profit taking today lol

But like I think you are saying, my trigger finger is itchy too - feel like a kid in a lollie shop - so many stocks just look soooooooo bloody cheap but while I may once have had olympic size goolies - they are mouse size now lol and so is my play money

I fear there are too many technical dudes looking for 7500ish now that it will be self fulfilling - erase the whole bull run - crikey one would think that would have to be a safe place to enter lol copper was under a buck back then wasnt it? and did china even exist lol

Defplayer

Nothing wrong with your approach either - if we go lower on the dow I probably wont buy till I see signs of a bounce and probably end up buying a few cents higher than you did today lol

Nothing wrong with cherry picking on way down - as long as you dont do what I did - forgot I was just cherry picking and picked a few too many on the way down then poohed my pants

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.