ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

there are many hundreds of counters ARU is ranked around...

1. 1,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    there are many hundreds of counters
    ARU is ranked around 400
    Investment vehicles are not compelled to buy shares in this company it’s too small and too speculative.
    if u look at the concentration of shareholders only 3 percent of the 30,000 hold 100,000 or more shares.
    Therefore if there’s 5 percent shorts out of 200m shares in circulation it’s 10 m shares.
    Shorters have control when they are selling because they can keep selling till the price falls and with the ability to borrow shares one can dictate terms.
    Having achieved a weaken share price they now need to buy back at lower levels but the volume isn’t there.
    The daily turn over is 3 m shares most of the trades are probably
    one arm selling to the other I’ve observed over the past 7 days it’s certainly like that on the opening and the close.
    My guess is of the 3 m shares traded the short sellers would be lucky to pick up 5 percent of the stock per day.That’s 150,000 shares.
    The part where it’s collusive is that each marks out their territory if another player (JP Morgan) wants to play in the
    ARU stock he call up and say “ I’m having a lash here”.
    The reply generally is “ give us a day or 2 to get our shorts back” So in summary I think the stock is thinly traded and the shorters can’t cover easily - That’s my honest opinion hope it helps u sleep better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $554.7K 2.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1139538 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 47758 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.