ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I am not interested in a big conversation around shorting - it...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    I am not interested in a big conversation around shorting - it is ONLY for the BEOT to make significant amounts of money - in more than one way - disgraceful.

But here are some facts:

Don't be dismayed - 8 renewables stocks are in the top 30 on shortman - very high % indeed - why - pretty obvious.
    Gina has 3 heavy investments in top 17 of above.
    Gina's recent substantial "increased" investment in Liontown has now seen the short position increase substantially - uum similarity with ARU!
    Both CXO and NVX saw there relative short positions close down by 5%+ - just days prior to ann's from both companies that saw significant SP gains - how amazing is that for insider trading - filthy corruption and it just goes un noticed - because ASX support only the BEOTS.

On a different note - no change to PrNd yesterday - well down ever so slightly as Chinese trading re commences and buyers and sellers observe market conditions - reserves/stockpiles and digest that hefty 2.4% price increase on Monday.

German top trade official meets with Chinese counterparts today - top of agenda EV and Wind turbine trade issues - cheap Chinese subsidised dumping into Germany. France have already acted on such.

AGM next Monday - wishful thinking a positive ann from ARU prior is dissipating quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $95.43K 599.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
141 5978258 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1699078 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.