ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

H i agree with you, as others have said in the past , the...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    H i agree with you, as others have said in the past , the shorters be "shaking the tree" and have been doing it for 7 months now. They have been aided by the lack of news regarding binding OTs/funding/FID and the pushed out timelines. Pointing fingers is near on impossible, and I know Birchy's wanting to try to get behind seeing who "it" is doing the shorting......but I have the distinct feeling that evidence/facts are well hidden (behind various Trust structure/custodians/entities, with no specific links to any particular known company).
    It would not surprise me that a potential OffTaker is behind part of it.....in order to get Strategic Equity happening at a lowball price like 20-28c. Imagine how you'll feel when/if someone like Hyundai or GE or German Auto signs up for $A300 mil in Strategic Equity (I personally think that GL is softening us up for this event, with his recent comments in Sydney) but handed to them via 1.2 BILLION shares in ARU ie @25c a share. Right now that may actually be a positive for the SP....it might even jump to 27-30c a share....but longterm that means ALOT of our future value has been handed to the OffTaker ie our shareholding have been diluted...massively. And don't think for a minute that GR/HP will sit on the sideline....she'll be in their wanting $100mil worth herself....another 400mil shares on issue.....and don't forget us poor existing shareholders....maybe we might finally get our Non-Renounceable Entitlement Offer of 1 new share at 25c for every 4 held, raising another $100mil and another 400mil SOI........for a grand total of A$500mil for 2.0billion new shares (plus current 2.113 billion) for a GRAND TOTAL of near enough 4.2 BIILION Shares on Issue.
    So who thinks the SP is going to breach $1 anytime soon......... ?? maybe in 2030+ when in full production, with good NdPr pricing of over $US130/kg, with further exploration indicating +++Resources in the pit at further Depth, thus LOM is 60yrs+ and/or we can easily (with Plant expansion) double output by 2032, and at the same time be spewing out Dividends to shareholders of 10c per share pa.
    As I have said since 2020/21, ARU is not for the faint-hearted and my belief, its not the get rich quick scheme (I have been shouted down for this before). It is truly the tortoise in the race, it is more like a Utility company/low single digit growth but Industrial company on the ASX (maybe like ?TransUrban? or Electricity Grid/Infrastructure Trust, not sure there's really any direct comparison apart from LYC of course), and once she's up and running then its expansion/LOM/further Measured Resource/maybe even MINHUB that will lead the SP higher, as well as Interest rate levels, exchange rate, repayment rates and of course NdPr demand/pricing (highly leveraged to its price).
    The day we hit $10 SP is because we've had a 1 for 10 share consolidation !! which is likely in about 2027-2028, and that's just so we still don't look like an explorer/developer, but to put us on par with LYC as a producer (just for looks).
    Just tell me if I'm rambling on with Bullshit....but its coming from deep within....using some logic, Economics, business sense, some decent IQ, and the way I see it.
    For the record I think the bottom was finally in on the 19/10 @17.5c .... but then again I thought the 23c level was going to be tough to push through so there.
    Everyone have a Great Weekend, fingers crossed some positive announcements next week re OT/funding.

All IMVHO, DYOR (cause I have), GLTA(patient)LTH "Build it they will come for more" LTH over 1.0mil but less than 5.0 mil shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.