ARU 0.00% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Suitsurfer, That’s absolutely on the money! Yes, I agree with...

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1603
    Hi Suitsurfer,

That’s absolutely on the money!

Yes, I agree with those comments, that is my take on the matter as well. I have learnt this also through my own experiences.

ASIC, also have the issue of way too many queries and not enough employees… so effectively not regulating, and their default practice is ignorance…

It goes one step further, in that the lawyers that then take action on the insurance companies - say D&O policies also work to protect them. So you have the next layer of complexity around finding a large law firm. Finding one that does not have an interest/an arm that defends an insurance company-Ie they would be attacking themselves…

It’s riddled with inefficiencies that fail to regulate…

I would like to have a chat and I can be found at membership@my handle here on HC.com.au

Im currently confirming what ARU have done to inform regulators as well, back and forth currently. But , also what they have done directly with the government. I will explain more offline.

We are still looking into the offending funds? Negotiating price with link market services/ARU.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 15/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.8¢ $990.7K 5.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 265573 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1687189 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.