ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

From the head down - fair enough Birch - yet how when they are...

1. 6,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    From the head down - fair enough Birch - yet how when they are all in on it - loading themselves with freebies is confirmed - then add speculative other - as far as I recall it is G that is saying everything and not delivering anything.
    Advising retail one thing and Insto's another. Clearly we will not have the March finance closure again given this extraordinary poor SPP and the Insto's were informed such - offered not only cheap shares but options also and a ticket to continue shorting. Retail have to wait for quarterly to be disappointed yet again - meanwhile insto's have capitalized early - Look at this way and I have said this before - a SPP with options attached does not happen overnight - it takes many weeks or a couple of months even to thrash out - sweeten the offering and they are also expensive - so with that in mind - just when did ARU management approach their mob with the initial contact for this recent SPP - say 6-8 weeks before given holiday season - that is around 2-3 fn weeks after their quarterly - that left we retail fantasizing that this management as a whole will deliver what they last told us - again - finance by March - remainder by EFY and we had cash in the bank to carry on with our big spending board habits..
    I'm not sure if you got a chance to read the post over at IMU I mentioned earlier in the week about how insto's collude to hide large holdings to avoid the holding notification requirements - they just have so many tools - but only poor manipulative managements choose to use them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $226.6K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1778168 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 464840 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.