ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Unfortunately I personally have 2 holds that are doing exactly...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Unfortunately I personally have 2 holds that are doing exactly this and no doubt there are many, many more. Daily volumes that clearly demonstrate incessant moving around of shares by market makers and insto's with all their hi tech - algo trading/bot platforms - to the minute data screens in all their heavily staffed operation centres and of course their abundance of capital. Why I ask myself - because they are long on various companies and their strategy can acquire many millions of shares depending on SOI sometimes hundreds of millions at a ridiculous low valuation by manipulation in way of shorting continuously as the 12 month chart Birch posted clearly displays - they just have so much available to them - some will recall the re balancing scam they are allowed to do - off market - as that chart shows. But again why - because they make large sums shorting which are then fed back into buying long held positions at a huge discount for when in the case of ARU at a time the sp starts to run up on progress - commissioning - full production these insto's will make a motza - yes some are our super funds BTW.

The given company can only focus and deliver their relevant business plan - products and time will take care of the above should they deliver. I have no concerns firmly cemented by the Australian Gov debt facility that in turn will now facilitate the International debt facilities followed by the equity component - Insto's know the same - they know the sp will re rate in good time - but for now they continue to incessantly algo trade shares - keeping the sp suppressed and acquiring more stock at low entry - ridiculous low vwap averages and when the tide turns they will be right behind that tide pushing it to new highs.

I'm happy to wait it out on both the holds but that's just my take - rambles.

No SMM NdPr price updates due to Qing Ming Jie National holidays until next week - perhaps Monday. Ausheds posted an SMM PrNd forecast over at Lynas for a very positive read. As I said ARU are due to catch a break and this instance the FID coinciding with positive NdPr yeah sorry - throughout 2024 and 2025 whilst construction is nearing completion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.