ARU 1.32% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Sorry I don't wish to waffle on but important to note - "China...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Sorry I don't wish to waffle on but important to note - "China Northern Rare Earth" is none other than Beijing whom took total control - well 90+% of China's dominant rare earths industry when they absorbed all the big players - shut down many others and the two that dominate 90+% are a consortium of many RE related companies that are now 2 and referred to as China Northern and China Southern Rare Earths. So is this a sign of a shift in Chinese Gov RE pricing strategy or a genuine demand scenario.
    Always a little skeptical on RE forecasts and all the global geopolitical power plays/stoushes but certainly some positive green shoots after being hammered down as was lithium - but again sceptical give China does 90% of global lithium refining. The sooner there is more even spread of refiners such as Nolan's in NdPr case and Lynas expansions and other global entrants in the future - the more transparent the pricing will become - it will be like any other commodity in time - an open global pricing regime - that of course will fluctuate as all commodities do.

It's obvious for all to see - If this hard for Lynas and now ARU to progress to development and scale - those barriers still remain although much financing has arrived in support - there are many challenges in securing the remaining huge capital required - approvals - refining/separation tech - and more. Thank goodness ARU have - well not quiet but almost crossed all those huge challenges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
0.003(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $444.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $379.3K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 2901341 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 544454 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1514375
Last updated 11.12am 03/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.