ARU 1.32% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes it's concerning at the least - to get such a significant Gov...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Yes it's concerning at the least - to get such a significant Gov support then not follow up soon after within reason and close out other at least one binding agreement to heap pressure on the shorter's is akin to giving them yet another free hit which our board has continually done over past 15 months be it by design and on the back of tough period in the sector. But lets stay current - how on earth are we going to raise the equity when executive management continue to act in a way that does not see sp support hold.

I have a feeling they have something very big to ann soon outside of the anticipated and feel it is POSCO and South Korea related. Certainly big enough along with other anticipated arrangements to go binding which will re rate the SP and hold it in good stead for the large pending CR - I just feel management are giving their pals/BEOT one last free hit - time will tell - it's an organized look after the BEOT to maintain their critical support.
    We just saw what the huge debt facility did to the SP briefly - imagine if something negative in the way of Gina's HP withdrawing support and any participation in the upcoming CR - or Insto for that matter. So we find ourselves in a position of weakness and have to kowtow to the BEOT's for the forseeable future - just my take and any which way in 4 years time when we hit full production none of this will matter - pricing only and scaling up - debt payback etc will be the banter.
    Insto's know exactly the who, what, how and when. They know who the remaining off take and debt finance arrangements are with - the caps and floors structures T&C - the Aus Gov critical debt facility T&C - the equity arrangement re CR with Gina and other Insto's the same ones management have been looking after and why GL departed etc etc.

Thanks for the invite mate but I'm happy waffling on here. Long term I don't see any issues with my investment here at ARU. It's just so frustrating not having knowledge of critical details such as Gov debt details for one other than 15 years I think it was - I saw the board was skinny and now a couple more who will be offered the same incentives/freebies but that's how it rolls and I just hope they are top performers - it would have been a minimum of a 3 months process - anyone in mining industry knows relationships are gold and I hope it's not just a join the club appointments - given the Worley relationship with our Chair.

Realistic we can hope for a very big ann by end of this month prior to reporting. I did initially think a couple of weeks after Easter. POSCO news stated RE supply from Australia and Vietnam was another however who in Australia will be producing the NdPr - certainly not Iluka anytime soon which leaves only ARU (unlees they are referencing Lynas whom technically do not produce in Australia) - if POSCO can state such massive magnet supply news - Hyundai/Kia - Siemens - GE Vernova then what is the BS spin our management uses to hide the identity of other negotiations for way over what we will be producing - it can only help with negotiations to put it out there and create a competitive landscape to secure the best deal. Anyway at this rate losing 10% sp value per week by the BEOTs' and their chums and ARU accommodation we will be raising at 10c haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
0.003(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $444.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $380.1K 1.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 2900539 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 507511 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1522796
Last updated 11.19am 03/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.