ARU 2.56% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Previous CEO was part of an entire team - board that progresses...

1. 6,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Previous CEO was part of an entire team - board that progresses anything of any given company. Cabbizo is not claiming anything and he to is only part of a team.

The NAÏF and other Gov debt facility indeed took 2 years of discussions. The much larger package only arrived later when OZ gov announced another 4 billion injection into Australia’s critical minerals industry for reasons known.
    We also know the board went knocking at Canberra straight after the Sydney presentation lobbying for more assistance for which most here considered that a 100% likelihood hood given ARU to become Australia’s only on-site mine to refine company.

The company has since initiated the gas supply deal subject to FID by end of June and stated face to face discussions with Hyundai and Kia to bring them up to speed with the more long term other parties and also advised construction will commence in 2025.
    All the very significant advancements of ARU are clear to see for which some took well over 2 years and some less. Without the OZ gov increased facility we were not going anywhere. Totally de risked and paved the way forward to financial close mid year. Unlike what the previous 2 missed advised timelines that were never remotely possible.

I still remain confident SK has a very big play in how all this closes out very soon.

I have not seen any mention or criticism directed at the boards discretion on that Dec CR which was disgraceful when they must have known discussions were very advanced with the OZ gov package - the terms and why they did not wait for that then a CR top up.

In looking after instos and themselves - CEO change up all is now in place to deliver finally - cunning- corrupt and call it what you may - not on the only company to do such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $573.2K 2.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 2139101 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639688 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 1514973
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.