OCV octaviar limited

short selling reforms too late for mfs and ocv, page-10

1. 210 Posts.
    To my knowledge (and you are more than welcome to correct me if I am wrong, I'm sure you would have no hesitation in doing that ;)) but I do not think any of the problems that are widely known are a result of short selling.

According the PTQ in the hearing recently there were suggestions that OCV may have been insolvent back to about June 2006. Now was that a result of short selling - ummm no.

Tax debt - caused by short selling? ummm NO!!

Other loans that are due? ummm No.

When King wanted the 500 million, quite simply people saw through it, they saw that the house of cards was about to collapse. That is why it is all over. Shorting had absolutely nothing to do with it.

This is not like a company that is in a good financial position who shares get forced down over a period of time. One look at the charts for ocv shows that this occured almost instantly. The fact is that although people may have shorted, the share price wouldve declined anyway.

Although in this instance it doesnt matter as the problems that are being faced by OCV are not as a result of a declining shareprice. The shareprice has not caused loans to become due. The shareprice was not why OCV may have been insolvent back in 2006. The shareprice is not the reason for owing the ATO.

Oh yeah, may I suggest moving out of disneyland and the world of books and conspiracy theories and maybe use some common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.