OCV octaviar limited

Hi Athyrio, Looks like its Private Equity's turn to own things...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hi Athyrio,
    Looks like its Private Equity's turn to own things and they are the only structures entrusted with loans to do that.
    Banks started these private equity vehicles that are now collecting nice parcels of property from dudded shareholders.
    Banks are lending THEM the money to buy shareholders holdings at low prices and they dont even have to hire new staff because they come with the sale.
    Its just a change of lending that no doubt suits banks.
    The assets have been swept away from the 'public sharemarket' and into the arms of banks/private equity ..OS interests..making a clean pickup of Domestic enterprise.
    No problems about having to SELL athyrio we just got robbed.imho.
    Meanwhile these private equity arms are now looking to morph back into banks in order to gain from US bail out plans....

and what is ridiculous we blame our own people...
    and we cant see how it is done..MAGIC..

Australia has great assets and good business managers but fall for shakey lending that makes them vulnerable..imo.

Own everything or nothing...
    Dont let generous deals blind you to the possiblity that you could lose your equity down the track.

Australia should not be drained of her wealth because she needs debt to grow..How can our wealth be protected whilst giving our lending partners a good deal that is fair and safe...that must mean having sound markets and like our banking system some strict regulation.

I think we can attract extensions to credit even as US re-evaluates its place amongst all other nations.
    I can appreciate your SICK slant 'As The Horse You Ride In On' ATHYRIO are you our white knight???

Heaven help us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.