OCV octaviar limited

R100You keep harping about loans being called in if the...

1. 210 Posts.
    R100

You keep harping about loans being called in if the shareprice is hammered enough (ignoring margin loans).

Can you give examples in Australia of this happening.

I would think that the amount of loans that would have such a term included in the agreement would be extremely small. Seriously, lenders really couldnt care less about what a businesses market cap is. What they would be worried about would be how much the security they have. And in most instances this would be in the form of a charge/mortgage etc.

To my knowledge it hasnt happened with OCV, Centro or ABC Learning (they would be up there with the biggest collapses of the year). So can you researching abilities provide examples of your conspiracy theory at work in Australia.

In Centro's case banks being unwilling to rollover a loan is a different kettle of fish to a loan actually being called in.

Out of the three I mentioned, to the best of my recollection, this example was only mentioned in relation to ABC, and even that was only speculation, which at the time was rejected by the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.